- Collection of Information. CONGA collects personally identifiable information, like names, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our members and visitors. This information you provide CONGA is only used to fulfill your specific request, or for your membership. All online financial transactions are provided by PayPal and CONGA only maintains the information that the transaction took place, its date and amount. No payment details are kept.
- Distribution of Information. CONGA may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is never provided to anyone for marketing purposes.
- Retention of Information. CONGA will maintain your information as long as you are a member of the organization. If your membership is terminated by you or by CONGA, all information concerning you is deleted.
- Commitment to Data Security. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized CONGA officers have access to this information, unless you have given permission on your profile for your name and e-mail address to be shared with other members on the roster. You may revoke this permission at any time through your profile. None of your information will ever be shared with those outside of CONGA except as indicated above under Paragraph 3.
- Mailings. All emails from this site give you directions how to opt out of future mailings. You may also opt out at any time through your profile. If you do opt out of mailings, you may still receive an occasional email concerning the status of your membership.